AO: Brick City
PAX: Mariah, Bo, Francis, Crossgrain, Ahhh
Entered the gloom at 0526 and mumblechattered with Francis. At 0529, Francis and I saw 3 PAX approaching in the distance all rucked up. As they drew nearer, the American flag was seen to be flying proudly in the air above their heads. It was going to be a good morning.
A few minutes later, Ahhh arrived on the scene. We were ready to go.
Moseyed, power skipped, then shuffled along the riverside path for the first few minutes…
– SSH IC x 50
– Hillbilly’s IC x 20
– Sun gods IC x 20 – fwd/reverse
– Teach stretch
– 10 sprints – approx. 70 yards
– “Cupid Shuffle” planks / mountain climbers
– “Fortunate Son” – American Hammers / Merkins
– Rotated between derkins, sky lifts, and flutter kicks (3 rotations)
– 5 sprints – approx. 70 yards
– BurpOHIO’s IC x 5 (20 total) during “The Final Countdown”
– Stretched the last few minutes to finish the workout.
Moseyed back to flag. Numbered off, Name-O-Rama, COT. Shared my encouragement for the day. Living alongside other men who have purpose and passion for life and the lord has been contagious, both at school and at F3. An encouragement to keep showing up and doing your thing. Thankful for you guys!