No official Q but Gimpy said he had something good so we got started.
Saw a new face gathering around Bumber’s F3 flag, met Dr. Suess that was visiting from PA. Good on him.
Did a quick disclaimer and got started.
Moseyed to the bottom parking lot for a warm up.
Cotton pickers x10
Good mornings x10
Moseyed back to the tennis courts And grabs some blocks.
The Thang – 20’s Decending
Partner work out start at 20 reps and count down by 4s – 20,16,12,8,6,4 for each movement. Complete the whole set per movement and then start on the next movement.
Partner A works the rep counts and B does a movement until A is done. Then B does the rep counts and A does the movement.
1. A does burpees B does sungods
2. A does merikans B does plank hold
3. A does block jump overs B does block step ups
4. A does ww1 and v-ups B does American hammers
5. A does brick pressed B does curls
6. A does brick squats B does brick hold
7. A does prisoner stand ups B does lbcs
Starting with burpee’s proved to be a good move. We were all nice and warmed up for the rest!
Count off , Nameorama, COT.
Balled up and bumper lead is out with a prayer.
Then to coffee!
One thought on “Back Blast – The Theatre 7/21/2018”
Great workout with my Columbus F3 brothers. Anytime you are in the Lehigh Valley come join us in the gloom.