PAX: Brain (showing off the guns and quads for the warm weather in the high 40s) Hack, Fresh Prince, Grovetucky, Tarmac, LaLa
After considering a roll in the grass for Brain we did a quick hammy stretch oyo then mosey around the park up to the fire station.
SS-squat jumps x15ic
Mosey down hill to playground for a slower paced stretch inspired by Conor McGregor…
Article/demo here: https://bit.ly/2SfKTqc
1 – flexion gaping – kneel to ground and place one ankle behind other knee and sit down far as you can move hips side to side. Hold for time, switch.
2. Forward lunge – elbows to ankle, sink hips to ground, hold for time, switch.
3. Side lunge – sink hips to ground, hold for time, switch.
4. Toe squat – deep as possible with knees together, hold for time. 10ct each pax.
5. Hinge squat – spread legs hands on outside shoes, straight legs/flat back, hold 5ct, hinge to deep squat hands still on shoes chest up/back flat, 5ct, repeato x10 (like monkey humpers).
6. Dead hangs – we split the pax for this. Half did lean hangs from swing chains letting lats stretch taxing their grip while the rest of the pax ran a half park loop. Switch/repeato.
(2 rounds) Partner up. Both do a full leg blaster (20 squats, 20 lunge, 20 jump lunge, 10 jump squats). When both are finished leave in opposite diections at a moderate pace and do a loop of the entire park (approx 800m). When you meet in the middle 20 hand slap merkins together. Continue loop faster pace opposite directions back to playground trying to beat your partner back. REPEATO
When this was complete we did the McGregor stretch circuit one more time starting with the lunges.
Times up. Mosey to flag.
Count-o-rama, Name-o-rama, COT
Grovetucky took us out in prayer.
Guys are getting strong and fast. It’s always a good push being around strong PAX to keep things moving. Great group today.